Please contact us to learn more about our pricing and to discuss payment and credit options, as well as freight terms and conditions. Call us at 1-800-669-6258 to learn more.
Customer service and order processing personnel are available between 7:30 am - 4:30 pm (central time) Monday through Friday, and can be reached by calling 1-800-669-MALT (6258).
Please include the following with all orders:
- Company and contact person names
- Telephone and fax numbers
- Shipping and billing addresses
- Product name and type (whole kernel or milled)
- Quantity of product needed (number of bags)
- Date order needed on or by
- Shipping information (Liftgate, Pallet jack, Call first, ...)
Please note: We support the Home Wine & Beer Trade Association. Therefore, we support wholesalers and retailers and do not sell directly to clubs or individuals. However, we will certainly direct clubs and individuals to wholesalers and retailers that will provide our malt.
All grain suppliers do their utmost to provide a product that is insect free. However, once the product leaves their plant or warehouse, it is beyond their control. We recommend the following preventive measures:
- Inspect the malt area at regularly scheduled intervals. This is of particular importance when the room temperature is above 64 F.
- Malt should be stored in a clean, cool, dry area.
- To reduce the likelihood of insect activity, you may choose to fumigate periodically.
- For best results, we recommend using all milled products within 3 months and all whole kernel products within 6 months of receipt.
- Malt analysis or malt specifications can be accessed through our website at Lot Analysis Program using lot numbers.
- We also fax the malt analysis for bagged product upon request.
- Bulk load reports are automatically faxed without request.
Some Cargill products are only approved for use in certain geographies, end uses, and/or at certain usage levels. It is the customer's responsibility to determine, for a particular geography, that (i) the Cargill product, its use and usage levels, (ii) the customer's product and its use, and (iii) any claims made about the customer's product, all comply with applicable laws and regulations.