Starches & derivatives
We developed Cargill starches to meet the varied needs of modern food processes and cuisines. Offering major functional benefits, Cargill starches contribute to the quality of our customers’ foods and beverages worldwide.
- is the primary source of stored energy in cereal grains
- comprises between 60-75% of the weight of the grain
- provides 70-80% of the calories consumed by humans worldwide
- occurs in nature as water-insoluble granules
- is available as a industrial raw material in large quantities
|ActiStar® Resistant Starch|
Some Cargill products are only approved for use in certain geographies, end uses, and/or at certain usage levels. It is the customer's responsibility to determine, for a particular geography, that (i) the Cargill product, its use and usage levels, (ii) the customer's product and its use, and (iii) any claims made about the customer's product, all comply with applicable laws and regulations.