Regenasure® glucosamine news
The word is out.
Regenasure® glucosamine from Cargill is in the news. Visit here for articles, news releases and updates about Regenasure® glucosamine and how food, beverage and dietary supplement manufacturers are innovating and differentiating their product portfolios to appeal to the growing number of consumers who believe such products help maintain good joint health.
- Emerging science supported by Cargill at The Scripps Research Institute indicates opportunity for glucosamine in products targeted to younger consumers (pdf), June 2012
- Novel research on glucosamine’s role in cellular health presented at Experimental Biology 2012 (pdf), April 2012
- "Scientific review concludes consuming glucosamine does not affect glucose metabolism" (pdf), January 2011
- Cargill receives patent approval to improve its novel glucosamine product process (pdf), October 2010
- Cargill collaborates with The Elations Company to launch Elations® joint health supplement beverages (pdf), April 2008
- Cargill announces GRAS status for Regenasure® glucosamine (pdf), March 2007