A long time popular dietary supplement, now glucosamine is available as an easy-to-incorporate vegetarian ingredient within dozens of food and beverage applications.
Cargill’s Regenasure® glucosamine is the only vegetarian Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) glucosamine produced in the U.S. Regenasure® glucosamine is a shellfish free, vegetarian glucosamine ingredient, certified kosher pareve and kosher for Passover.
Fast facts about Regenasure® glucosamine
Regenasure® glucosamine is:
- the only vegetarian glucosamine with GRAS status produced in the U.S.
- easily incorporated into foods and beverages consumers already enjoy
- produced from a vegetarian source and suited for vegetarians and those with shellfish allergies
- Kosher Pareve, Kosher for Passover, and Halal certified
- produced in accordance with HACCP principles and food Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- produced without the contaminants, environmental impact, and seasonality related to the production and sourcing of shellfish-derived glucosamine
Some Cargill products are only approved for use in certain geographies, end uses, and/or at certain usage levels. It is the customer's responsibility to determine, for a particular geography, that (i) the Cargill product, its use and usage levels, (ii) the customer's product and its use, and (iii) any claims made about the customer's product, all comply with applicable laws and regulations.