Dry milled corn – yellow corn and white corn goods
Corn flour, corn meal & corn grits are all dry milled corn products. Formulated to deliver natural flavor and bright, rich color, Cargill’s yellow and white dry corn goods are used in product applications worldwide, from breakfast cereals, beer and snack foods, to baked goods and baby foods.
Dry milled corn products include:
- Corn Grits (Flaking, Coarse, Brewers, Snack)
- Corn Meal (Granulated, Soft Meal/Cones)
- Corn Flour (Regular, Premium, Viscosity, Pre-gelantinized)
Dry milled corn product features
- Conventionally bred, food-grade, hard-starch hybrids ensure consistent quality and performance
- Industry-leading identity preservation standards, protocols and systems mean consistent product characteristics and consumer confidence
Dry Corn Product Applications
Some Cargill products are only approved for use in certain geographies, end uses, and/or at certain usage levels. It is the customer's responsibility to determine, for a particular geography, that (i) the Cargill product, its use and usage levels, (ii) the customer's product and its use, and (iii) any claims made about the customer's product, all comply with applicable laws and regulations.