Innovate to create more sustainable products
More people are choosing to buy from companies that set high standards for sustainable food production. EcoFlour™ sustainability solutions open exciting opportunities to create more eco-friendly products and help achieve your strategic sustainability goals.
- Develop new products to reach the growing audience of green consumers
- Make improvements in reducing your company’s carbon footprint
- Source responsibly to protect your reputation
- Support your customers’ sustainability initiatives
Partnering to support your success
The EcoFlour™ program combines unique ingredients, origination and supply chain capabilities to support your sustainability initiatives.
- The EcoFlour™ system utilizes cutting-edge technology to apply fertilizer more efficiently, reducing energy inputs and improving yields
- Custom programs tailored to your specific product applications and sustainability objectives
- Complete support to help you enter the sustainable marketplace
It starts with precision agriculture
EcoFlour™ ingredients are made from exclusive Horizon Milling identity-preserved wheat.
Using innovative technology that combines satellite imagery and soil samples, EcoFlour™ growers apply nutrients to their crops only where needed, resulting in less fertilizer and energy used, fewer emissions, and higher yields per acre than conventional practices.
Contact Horizon Milling to design a custom EcoFlour™ proposal to help address your strategic sustainability goals. Call 800-742-4506
Some Cargill products are only approved for use in certain geographies, end uses, and/or at certain usage levels. It is the customer's responsibility to determine, for a particular geography, that (i) the Cargill product, its use and usage levels, (ii) the customer's product and its use, and (iii) any claims made about the customer's product, all comply with applicable laws and regulations.