- Vitamins, minerals, hydrolyzed collagens, prebiotics, polydextrose*, fibers*
- Erythorbate, ascorbate, sorbates, acetates, carbonates, natamycin, BHA, BHT
- All types of flavors, sweet and savoury profiles, spices
- Natural colors and others
- Hydrocolloids: Carrageenans*, locust bean gum*, xanthan gum*, alginates*, pectins*, starches*, tara gum, guar gum, agar, celluloses, gelatins - Proteins: Dairy proteins, soy proteins*, vegetal proteins, egg white - Emulsifiers: Mono-diglycerides, vegetable fats, lecithins*, egg yolk - Salt: phosphates, citrates, NaCl - Sugars – Enzymes
Non exhaustive list of examples of raw materials used in the functional systems.
(*) Produced by Cargill. Depending on the region, not all ingredients may be available.
The art of value-added solutions for innovative textures
Faced with too many different types, functionalities and qualities of food ingredients? Need to select the right ones from a broad range going from the most basic to the most sophisticated that add real value to your products? Cargill's functional systems provide innovative solutions that meet your exact needs regardless of the quality of your raw materials or technology level of your processing equipment.
Some Cargill products are only approved for use in certain geographies, end uses, and/or at certain usage levels. It is the customer's responsibility to determine, for a particular geography, that (i) the Cargill product, its use and usage levels, (ii) the customer's product and its use, and (iii) any claims made about the customer's product, all comply with applicable laws and regulations.